Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    When you create a group, the named group you create is saved in your contacts....

So, I thought I could go edit that contact and change the ringtone but It didn't work....

Sending support question to the developer now. I really don't need to change the ringtone but others like that type of stuff....

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    I am a personal trainer and It would be great to have each group have their own ring tone so when I am working I would know if it is a client calling, Friends, or family. My LG fusic had those options and it was great.
    I just downloaded Mail Lists and it is just what I've been needing/looking for since the launch of the PRE!!!
    You know it's frustrating to go from a Centro to a Pre which is the next generation and LOSE functionality on your new phone that was native to the old (i.e. quick text, emoticon shortcut list, group texts).

This app is worth the $2.99 for me and I'm paying for the app but I really do hope that Palm integrates some of these old native features into webOS in future updates.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    ^^Agreed
    this is a must have feature
    Does anyone know what the maximum number of contacts that you can have in your group is? I'm promoting a party and am afraid I'm gonna have to get a Crackberry if I can't send out MASS texts from my personal phone.
    You can send a text to a maximum of 20 contacts unless you install the "sms unlimited" patch.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    where is sms unlimited at? Preware, QI or where?
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    where is sms unlimited at? Preware, QI or where?
    mamouton did it here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12