1.    #1  
    Here's two patches I updated to work with webOS 1.2. -- new_card_per_convo-1.2.patch and more_icons_per_row_4x4-1.2.patch.

All credit for the original patches goes to the authors. webos-internals.org should have them up soon as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoelger View Post
    Here's two patches I updated to work with webOS 1.2. -- new_card_per_convo-1.2.patch and more_icons_per_row_4x4-1.2.patch.

All credit for the original patches goes to the authors. webos-internals.org should have them up soon as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoelger View Post

thanks..and i was just about to do the more icons tweak too lol

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    OMG! I pulled my shotgun. I thought it was a burglar.
    Note that this 4x4 patch does not include the part which will split application names to separate lines, so any program with a long name will overflow onto the next program name.
    How do specify a local file with quilt?
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    How do specify a local file with quilt?
    Connect the pre as a usb drive, dump the patches into it. Then:

'quilt import /media/internal/PATCH_NAME_HERE'

That should move them into /opt/src/patches.

Then the normal 'quilt push /opt/src/patches/NAME_OF_PATCH'
    Mkay thanks!
    Just saw the 3 icon launcher for the first time since the patch, eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it looks bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    just an FYI if you have webos quickinstall v.2.03 those tweaks also work with 1.2
    exellent work my friend. the convo card tweek is a blessing.
  11. NWS
    Best pic ever....sent that one to the boss...waited...heard the iPhone beep for email...and then the audible...."What the?!" Priceless!

P.S. Thank god the 4x4 works on 1.2 was almost forced to go back to 1.1. Thanks!