1.    #1  
    ok call me a sap or w/e but my girlfriend is a huge food network nut and plans on getting a palm pre soon and i know her and much others like her would enjoy this app. just something you would log into and would show the saved recipes saved from online and any pictures on the recipe card along with it and whatever else you would feel the app would require. if its possible let me know
    i second that request, but im not afraid to say that it would be for me.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Try this iPhone web app:

Food Network Recipe Search
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    Try this iPhone web app:

Food Network Recipe Search
    why who here has an icrap?
    Quote Originally Posted by pattavino View Post
    i second that request, but im not afraid to say that it would be for me.
    Hahahahahahaha

I love both of your posts. Very much so.

You seem cool.

In all honesty, I don't know how "legal" it would be to save the recipes...

It would be quite easy to throw up a simple UI that pulls out said "recipe box" and shows it on the Pre.

*NOTE* I just googled it and it seems that once you login, you can just save the recipes on server-side. This might seem like a good idea. It could very easily be implemented... I don't really know who... but someone could do it. >.>
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts

Load it on your Pre, imbecile.
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    Load it on your Pre, imbecile.
    LOL

Nice site, smartly done. One day the iPhone app craze will fade and we'll see more sites like this.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    LOL

Nice site, smartly done. One day the iPhone app craze will fade and we'll see more sites like this.
    Interestingly, that one pre-dated the app-craze. It's a 2007-era web app, back when that's all you could do.
    Wish the recipe page was iPhone formatted as well. I guess then they wouldn't get their ads.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I personally would love this. I love cooking and my father (owns a pre) loves cooking more than me. He plans on opening a restaurant when he retires.

In the mean time we like to try recipes from foodnetwork. This app would be great.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mweitzsacker View Post
    ok call me a sap or w/e but my girlfriend is a huge food network nut and plans on getting a palm pre soon and i know her and much others like her would enjoy this app. just something you would log into and would show the saved recipes saved from online and any pictures on the recipe card along with it and whatever else you would feel the app would require. if its possible let me know

OK have to bump this one. Please, please, please somebody make this! I have SO many recipes saved there. That would be awesome! Would definately donate/buy.
    Just clip the recipes from the Food Network and paste them into Evernote. Then you can tag them and categorize them. Download the Evernote client for the Pre and you can instantly find any recipe you need.

I develop food for a living and I have over 4000 recipes and manufacturing formulas in Evernote.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I started coming up with design ideas for an app like this, until I realized that its all done in Flash on the website.

When Flash for WebOS comes out, this app can be made within a day.