1.    #1  
    I have the newest version on WebOSQuickInstall and when I go to thee tweeks page it doesn't recognize the pathes I installed with other versions of WebOSQuickInstall. I have the battery %, txt msg forwarding, txt in landscape mode, 4x4 app launcher. So how else can I remove these pathes so I can install 1.2 ... or can I just upgrade to webos 1.2 without removing those patches.
    some people have loaded with tweaks still on their phone and it has not messed up phone ,but you can seach in the webos Quick install thread someone in there will lead you to the right web os installer
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    when will we be able to use webos quick installer to apply tweaks with the new 1.2 update? Anyone know....right now only 3 of the tweaks will work for me. I do have v2.6 of the installer
    many of the tweaks will have to be adjusted to handle code changes in 1.2
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Patients, patients. The powers that be need to get in and "re-tweak" the code/files of the new 1.2.0

My guess is that once people dig into it the tweaks world will just get bigger and bigger!
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    WORD