1.    #1  
    I had been getting some great battery life, under 1.04, with CPU-Scaling. Then 1.1 came out and my battery life steadily plummeted. I ended up re-imaging my Pre, and suddenly I am getting some really good battery life, even with 1.1 and without CPU-Scaling. But, the key factor was, no tweaks and almost no apps (except city search and the like)

Then I added some apps and tweaks back in, including: All three homebrew sofware loaders (Filecoaster, Preware, Preload), My Tether, Photodialer, and a couple of the speed dialer programs. I also turned on the tweaks: hide Nascar and hide NFL, add/delete pages (which I didn't actually use) and Virtual Keyboard, which failed on installation. I also added a few other things like Luna Manager, Terminal (which doesn't work) and the Roam only toggle button (which I didn't use). Suddenly, my battery power is WAAAYY down again.

So, I re imaged again, and now my battery performance is way up again.

So, my questions are:

Does anyone know which of the apps or tweaks I mentioned, or any others you are may be aware of, that cause battery life to drop, by their shear presence on the Pre?

If I add one app or tweak at a time to see which is causing the problem, I need to re image the device again, then load the problem app, to see if it's the sole cause, or if it, in residence with another app, is what is causing the problem. This could take some time to find out which app or combination there of, is the culprit. How many times can I reimage the Pre safely? Because, that's the only thing that seems to fix the battery life issue, once it's activated by whatever program is causing it.

Does this make any sense at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by pelikan3 View Post
    I had been getting some great battery life, under 1.04, with CPU-Scaling. Then 1.1 came out and my battery life steadily plummeted. I ended up re-imaging my Pre, and suddenly I am getting some really good battery life, even with 1.1 and without CPU-Scaling. But, the key factor was, no tweaks and almost no apps (except city search and the like)

Then I added some apps and tweaks back in, including: All three homebrew sofware loaders (Filecoaster, Preware, Preload), My Tether, Photodialer, and a couple of the speed dialer programs. I also turned on the tweaks: hide Nascar and hide NFL, add/delete pages (which I didn't actually use) and Virtual Keyboard, which failed on installation. I also added a few other things like Luna Manager, Terminal (which doesn't work) and the Roam only toggle button (which I didn't use). Suddenly, my battery power is WAAAYY down again.

So, I re imaged again, and now my battery performance is way up again.

So, my questions are:

Does anyone know which of the apps or tweaks I mentioned, or any others you are may be aware of, that cause battery life to drop, by their shear presence on the Pre?

If I add one app or tweak at a time to see which is causing the problem, I need to re image the device again, then load the problem app, to see if it's the sole cause, or if it, in residence with another app, is what is causing the problem. This could take some time to find out which app or combination there of, is the culprit. How many times can I reimage the Pre safely? Because, that's the only thing that seems to fix the battery life issue, once it's activated by whatever program is causing it.

Does this make any sense at all?
    Well just to add my input, I do not notice a significant decrease in battery performance. The items that we have that are the same are MyTether, virtual keyboard, preware, filecoaster, and add/delete pages tweak. Take it for what it's worth and I hope you figure it out.