1.    #1  
    After tweaks and themes, it seems that I am unable to delete messages from my pre. They will be gone from the main screen, but when i type in the name, their messages show up. If I delete them, seconds later they pop up. Some people wont even show on the screen after they send me a message. I would have to type their name in to see them. I think its slowing my messaging down by having all of those messages in my phone.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Oh my god. This is 2011 and I have exactly the same problem on my Palm Pre with webOS 1.4.5!
    the only time I had this happen, it magically disappeared when I did a partial erase and restore for an unrelated issue. If all else fails, that would work as a last resort. Just make sure everything is backed up and remember that in 1.4.5 you will lose ALL of your text messages.
    the problem is that when you delete long messages it takes a while for them to be deleted . if you receive a text or open up the messaging app while its still in deletion process it will void the deletion . so if you delete the convo just leave it be until later also an incoming text wil stop the deletion process as well !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->