1.    #1  
    I have a cookie that I store a string in for settings... However, when I accidentally store a "badly formatted string" inside of the cookie, it kills the whole program.

It throws an error in the /var/log/messages:

EXCEPTION [Relaunch failed.], (SyntaxError): "Badly formed JSON string:", and then my JSON cookie is displayed after that...

My app won't launch now, and I can't delete the cookie. It seems that the error is thrown when creating the cookie object (new Mojo.Model.Cookie("cookie_name"))

Can anyone help? Has anyone been able to fix this issue, other than doing a factory reset?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    what does the json string consist of?

I have found that if your trying to get a cookie that is not there or has been deleted it will freeze your app, as for app not launching you could try building your app with a few lines of code to remove the cookie take the code out then rebuild without it... with there was same way to go in a folder and just delete your cookies but i dont know how to do that for the emulater

var cookie = new Mojo.Model.Cookie('cookie_name');
    cookie.remove();
    Check out GetMeVino!
    If no programming-tricks help, you should be able to delete your program - that should kill all associated data, too.