1.    #1  
    I recently met two companies with existing smartphone-enabled Web-based services, who are interested in adding WebOS versions, but do not have in-house or available WebOS developers. I offered to make introductions if possible, mainly because I want to use the services myself; I have no financial or other involvement with either firm.

If you are a serious commercial-quality WebOS developer who is interested in possibly being introduced to one or both of these companies to help them build the WebOS client for their service (which would be provided free by them to their customers, under their brand), please send me a PM here with contact details and (ideally) a link to some of your work, so I can pass it along.

Thanks so much! {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    What kinda services we talking about here?
    Check out GetMeVino!
  3.    #3  
    One is a Twitter-related business service; the other involves photos taken with users' smartphones. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Can we get any more details?
  5.    #5  
    I don't have many more details than the above. These are two small but growing companies, who are marketing their services to the smartphone user communities. They have developed BB and iPhone clients, and are interested in adding a Palm Pre client, but don't have (or know) the development talent to do so. As someone who wants to use those services and others, I'm just trying to make some introductions. I suspect that this would be done on a contract basis, since the WebOS client would go out under the services' brands, but I don't know how they would work it. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter