1.    #1  
    I had tweaked my pre this afternoon. I didn't notice something wrong until I wanted to make a call. The dial pad is totally a green blank paper now. No number , no green button,..... nothing even hard reset.

Cannot connect to WebOS quick install.

Help!!
  2.    #3  
    The problem is there wasn't any connection between the pre and my desktop.
    I am sure the usb cable is no problem
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Search the original webos quick instal thread. Pretty sure there are some discussions within it that can help. Also, have you tried a hard reset (take battery out)?
  4.    #5  
    I had also enabled the development mode, the usb cable is OK because just hours ago I had used it to tweak my pre.
  5.    #6  
    I had gone through the reset option of Full Erasing. After that I took off the battery.
    And I activated the pre from the very beginning and enable the development mode.
    Still cannot connect the pre to my desktop.
    I am afraid I had mixed up the 2.03tweak and 2.51 tweak because I remebered there was a tweak I could not removed (something like iphone xxxxx)
  6.    #7  
    Thanks for Encode information, I 'm checking that discussion now and hope I could find solution there
  7.    #8  
    Thanks for Encode information, I 'm checking that discussion now and hope I could find solution there