Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    First off, I want to thank the people who have made modding the Pre so easy for those of us that don't have the required knowledge to get in there and do it alone. Great work, I for one appreciate it, and I know many others do as well.

I have a few suggestions on possible improvements. I have updated my WebOSQuickInstall and found that I couldn't do much of anything with my Pre after, because I had made changes with a previous version. I now know to remove all changes before I update the program, but what if someone has more than one Pre? There may be multiple Pre households out there, or even people that have friends that want custom Pre's and have absolutely no skills with a computer to mod them. Would it be possible to have WebOSQuickInstall actually scan for changes that were previously made using the program? This would make updating the program painless, as the new version would scan for and register the changes. And it would also make modding multiple Pre's possible as well. Another way to go would be to possibly have multiple "accounts" within the program, which would allow more than one Pre to be modified.

I have no idea of the logistics behind any of this, I'm just throwing out ideas.

Thanks again for the awesome homebrews and themes that are being created out there.
    they r already doing this
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yeah, two pres here and when i change pres it checks and unchecks the particular tweaks on each phone