1.    #1  
    Anyone has opinions on whether it's possible to reflash a Pre with a different WebOS doctors?

I'm asking about this because I might get the Euro version of the Pre, then reflash the unit to add Asian languages later once the Asian Pre hits and the corresponding localized webOS Doctor.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    yes, you can.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    rboatright, are you sure on that? Is the codebase the same for CDMA and GSM versions, or do they separate them? That's one of the big issues that may exist. Also, the WebOS Doctor includes the configurations for your specific carrier. I'm sure you could get around that somehow, but you'll need to know about it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    rboatright, are you sure on that? Is the codebase the same for CDMA and GSM versions, or do they separate them? That's one of the big issues that may exist. Also, the WebOS Doctor includes the configurations for your specific carrier. I'm sure you could get around that somehow, but you'll need to know about it.
    Well for one thing I know the Bell and Sprint versions both have the UMTS firmware built in.

But I'm aiming to flash GSM to GSM, so I don't think the modem issues will be an... er... issue.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here