Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I don't think I've seen this, but my apologies if its already been suggested, or if someone is working on this.

Has anyone ever used the 'Sym' button on your keyboard? This is a button completely dedicated to bring up rediculous symbols that we are supposed to use, um, when????

How bout instead of those rediculous 'TM' symbols etc, we just put all the smileys in there so the basic user doesn't need to try to remember how to type each one

Is this something that can be easily modified? I got $5 paypal to anyone willing to set this up, and I'm sure I'm not alone!
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    I don't think I've seen this, but my apologies if its already been suggested, or if someone is working on this.

Has anyone ever used the 'Sym' button on your keyboard? This is a button completely dedicated to bring up rediculous symbols that we are supposed to use, um, when????

How bout instead of those rediculous 'TM' symbols etc, we just put all the smileys in there so the basic user doesn't need to try to remember how to type each one

Is this something that can be easily modified? I got $5 paypal to anyone willing to set this up, and I'm sure I'm not alone!
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ymbol-box.html

Easiest $5 bucks ever made...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Heh, it's very easy to install, but if you need any help let me know. :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I've done SSH work before, but since the explosion of more involved homebrew 'packaged' mods, I've been trying to stay away from accessing linux as I had to Doctor my Pre twice (both due to the batter % mod interestingly enough).

Anyways, I was hoping someone would be able to package something together with the coding needed.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfire View Post
    I've done SSH work before, but since the explosion of more involved homebrew 'packaged' mods, I've been trying to stay away from accessing linux as I had to Doctor my Pre twice (both due to the batter % mod interestingly enough).

Anyways, I was hoping someone would be able to package something together with the coding needed.

If anyone does this, all we will need is a .patch from / and I can add it to the autopatch system which is currently in Alpha testing