Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Free Personal Finance Software, Budget Software, Online Money Management and Budget Planner | Mint.com

really nice finance tool....iphone just released an app for it....

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    That would be great...Apple had an app for mint.com for quite some time. That is probably the only thing I miss from my iphone.
    We need a call rec. and video
    I'll throw in a "hell yeah!"

Mint is supremely useful. I will take that over 100 silly games or unit conversion calculators. Please.
    I seriously doubt this will happen. I received an e-mail from Mint today with a freaking referral link to buy an iphone in the e-mail. I don't think we will see any sort of application from iPhone.
    I prefer the more robust yodlee.com. But above all, I'd like a SplashMoney that syncs between webOS devices and the internet (so my wife and I can keep our finances up-to-date at all times)!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I prefer the more robust yodlee.com.
    Do you used their mobile site on the Pre? What do you think?

I can't tell what it's like without registering.

As for Mint, they were just bought out by Intuit, so I don't expect much.
    Yodlee is better - second BMIC50 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Do you used their mobile site on the Pre? What do you think?

I can't tell what it's like without registering.

As for Mint, they were just bought out by Intuit, so I don't expect much.
    I havent used the mobile site but I will try it out. I have used the regular site and its usable, but not fully featured on the Pre.
    i use mint.com on my browser. it isnt bad for checking data. not fully functional. I want the app!! come on? what does it take?
    edit: clearly i have no idea what it takes.
    Last edited by jclassracer; 09/24/2009 at 01:37 PM. Reason: comic timing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I havent used the mobile site but I will try it out. I have used the regular site and its usable, but not fully featured on the Pre.
    Hi. Just curious if you got to try the mobile version yet?
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I second this motion!
  13. Tdc
    if you use mint log into your account and click "get help" and then put in webos in the search and it should take you here:

When (if ever) could we expect a Palm / WebOS application for mint?

very easy to click a button that says "I have this question too" and it adds another person to the question. I'm guessing the more people who click the faster we get an app.

If 43 more people click on "I have this question too" it will move this to the top 5 most popular questions on Mint.com (#1 is when will you have an android app for mint.com)
    Last edited by Tdc; 03/05/2010 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkoCommie View Post
    I'll throw in a "hell yeah!"

Mint is supremely useful. I will take that over 100 silly games or unit conversion calculators. Please.
    Seriously. Now THAT would be the kind of app I'd be overjoyed to see in the app catalog.

I would love to have a Mint app.
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdc View Post
    if you use mint log into your account and click "get help" and then put in webos in the search and it should take you here:

When (if ever) could we expect a Palm / WebOS application for mint?

very easy to click a button that says "I have this question too" and it adds another person to the question. I'm guessing the more people who click the faster we get an app.

If 43 more people click on "I have this question too" it will move this to the top 5 most popular questions on Mint.com (#1 is when will you have an android app for mint.com)
    Done! This is really simple if you have a Mint login (and it really wouldn't make much sense to be reading this thread if you don't)... Only takes a second. Do it!
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)