1.    #1  
    PanoLab is an iPhone app that allows iPhone users to take many different pictures of an area and arrange it into a panoramic.

Are you tired of taking pictures of something you like but only get the limited view because of the Pre's camera? Do you have to back up a few spaces just to get everything in the picture?

Well with a panoramic app, you won't need to.

This will be the perfect app for taking pictures and connecting them with others so you can get a full view.

An example of what iPhone users have done:

I strongly implore any one of you to bring this fantastic creation to the Pre.
    +1

i agree it would be a nice feature t0 have on the pre!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, it definitely would be. No longer will we have to turn the phone a certain way or step back many paces just to get all of something in the picture!

With an app like this we just shoot the picture and then adjust the phone a little and shoot the next part of the picture and then put all the pictures together into one picture!

Just think of the possibilities! Let your creative mind flow!
    Why not just take the pictures on the Pre and stitch them together on a computer? PC programs do it so much better than that sample you posted.
  5.    #5  
    Why make any app for the Pre then if you can just do it on the computer?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it could.

Why did Christopher Columbus sail across the Atlantic and discover the Americas? Because he could.

Why did the US send a man to the moon? Because it could.

The Pre is a portable computer that can fit in your pocket. If I am on the subway like in that picture and decide, "Hey, it would be cool if I can capture this somehow" then wouldn't it be more conveinient to take the pictures on the phone RIGHT THERE and arrange them RIGHT THERE?

Hey, according to jhoff, the Pre doesn't need apps because you can do it on your computers all just fine!

Well, I'll tell you something jhoff, you find a way for me to lug my desktop computer around everywhere I go and I'll consider your suggestion.

Otherwise, this is a great app idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by antiami View Post
    Why make any app for the Pre then if you can just do it on the computer?

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it could.

Why did Christopher Columbus sail across the Atlantic and discover the Americas? Because he could.

Why did the US send a man to the moon? Because it could.

The Pre is a portable computer that can fit in your pocket. If I am on the subway like in that picture and decide, "Hey, it would be cool if I can capture this somehow" then wouldn't it be more conveinient to take the pictures on the phone RIGHT THERE and arrange them RIGHT THERE?

Hey, according to jhoff, the Pre doesn't need apps because you can do it on your computers all just fine!

Well, I'll tell you something jhoff, you find a way for me to lug my desktop computer around everywhere I go and I'll consider your suggestion.

Otherwise, this is a great app idea.
    It's a little different. There are definitely some things that it's useful to have for portable purposes. I just can't see why you would want to do photo editing like that, especially with the quite frankly HORRIBLE output that it gives, from your phone. If you use your PC to put them together, there aren't any obvious seams, no ugly black borders, etc. On this iPhone app, it just looks plain bad. Things don't even line up even close to properly.
  7.    #7  
    Thats the beauty of art my friend! Thats the beauty of art!

Not only can you create a complete picture of your surroundings, but you can give it an abstract look.

This is what another user has done. In it, you can see that there are different shades of light (which I believe makes it a creative art form)

But with PanoLab, there are options to blur an image and blend them together.

You can see that in this picture: