1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm having trouble installing the Mojo SDK on Vista. My mistake was probably, not to read the docs correctly before installing, so I installed the SDK while only having an old version of VirtualBox installed (1.6). After installation, the palm-emulator wouldn't start, telling me I needed at least version 2.2 of Virtual Box. So I uninstalled Virtual Box and replaced it with version 3.0.6. The emulator still required at least 2.2. So, I uninstalled everything, and did a fresh install of the SDK and VirtualBox 3.0.6. Still, the palm-emulator tells me to have at least Virtual Box 2.2 installed... any idea of where to look for the cause of this message? I would really like to get going with the SDK!
  2.    #2  
    So I finally found the solution for my problem at funkydata.net (can't post the URL, too little postings).

Quote from that page:

"So here's the solution:

It seems that Palm Emulator tries to read HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sun\xVM VirtualBox but VBox 3.0.6 writes to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sun\VirtualBox

For it to work, you just have to create a new registry folder under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sun called xVM VirtualBox and copy all the entries that were written to the VirtualBox folder into it."

Virtual Box 3.0.6 simply is a tiny little bit too new for the SDK!

Bye,
    MrPradox
    Any idea where palm-emulator checks the version under Linux? I am having the same problem with VBox 3.0.12, but haven't found a work around.