Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    Here's my problem. I am streaming Accu-Radio to my car stereo via A2DP. For phone calls, however, I prefer to use my Jawbone II bluetooth headset. I am finding myself having to keep the Bluetooth client open while driving so that I can easily switch from the Jawbone II to my car's A2DP and vice versa whenever a call comes in or ends. I hate using speakerphones but I am forced to do it because I sometimes simply can't switch bluetooth modes because I'm in traffic or whatever. I know that some of you are using the Motorola T505 which streams music by FM transmitter but that is not a really good solution for me because I prefer headsets to speakerphones.

Can a program not be developed which would automatically route bluetooth to the headset when a call comes in and then re-route back to A2DP when the call is finished? I'm not a developer so I have no idea if this is possible but I would expect a lot of interest from the user community if this could be done.

Any thoughts?
    FWIW, I have the same setup and problem. I've submitted this as a feature request for Palm, as this is really something they should be doing automatically (either that or allow multiple BT devices to be "connected" at the same time).

I took a quick look at the published APIs and couldn't see a supported way to do it there. If anyone knows the right Mojo-magic to do this I'd be interested in the details. I'm just now getting familiar with WebOS programming, but if someone were to point me in the right direction, I'd take a look at it.
    Global Posts
    672 Global Posts
    I sure hope you find a solution for this. Major PITA!