Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Since I have absolutely no WebOs programming experience, I can't write this myself, but I would sure love it if someone could create this:

Problem: When first turning on or after rebooting the Pre, we have to then open all of the apps that we want to have running at all times. IE: TextManager, Quick Contacts, Agenda, CellStalker, etc.

Solution: I would like to see a Macro that could be placed on the launcher. Upon starting my phone, I would just tap the button for the "Startup Macro" which would then automatically launch all of my favorite apps in sequence.

The preferences section of the app could have a "sequential load list" with each line providing a drop-down list of all of the apps on the phone so we could select the one we want to load in that position.

Sample:

Please select the apps you would like to execute:

App 1 - Drop-down list to select app
    App 2 - Drop-down list to select app
    App 3 .....Etc for maybe up to 10 apps? (Not sure what the limit might be to avoid freezing the Pre)

Anyone out there game for this?
    Steve
    I think this is the same as being discussed here: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ther-apps.html
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    I think this is the same as being discussed here: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ther-apps.html
    Yes, thanks for noting that. The thread there is discussing EXACTLY what I am looking for. Now if we can get a developer to create it, that would be great.
    Steve