1.    #1  
    So i added the email landscape tweak. In my first time it didn't work my wallpaper turned black and when i brought up my email app it was just a blank page. so i uninstalled the tweak and all was fine. I reinstalled the tweak again and it works great until i tried to use my messaging app. When i choose a thread it registers the tap but doesnt open the thread. also when i try to open a message notication it opens a blank page with the messaging tab on top. i tried multiple resets and i am off dev mode. idk what to do other than uninstall the tweak again. anyone have any thoughts?
    Search forums for "webos install tweak" and it shiuld come up. Already an active thread on this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Search forums for "webos install tweak" and it shiuld come up. Already an active thread on this.
    i have looked already and there is instructions for how to install i know how to do that but my problem is that after i did this my messaging app doesnt work. i have already uninstalled the tweak and did 2 partial erases and nothing my messaging app still doesnt work.. should i doctor it?? please help
    whats the version of webos quickinstaller you have is it the newest one??
    does it have the iphone tweak in it ,if so then its the right one...... you'll just have to uninstall again then reboot phone and install again until it works if you want it that badly ... i would wait until after the update within the next week then go in and do the tweak after they update webos quickinstaller myself
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Thank you all for you help i ran the "doctor" he helped me out. apparently that teak has been known to delete some key files that it needs (idk im not too technical) so i ran the DOC and it worked thanks to everyone
    now download the new webos quickinstaller 2.5 and it should work right!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I haven't been able to get this to work even with v2.5 of the quickinstaller. I get an Error 9. No amount of uninstalling, rebooting helps.
    i dont know what open teminal means, anyone have detailed instructions