1.    #1  
    I downloaded the "underoath" theme from preware, I didn't like it. So I went back to preware and uninstalled it. BUT ITS STILL THERE. When my fone reboots , the screen still pops up, and also shows up on my launcher, internet launcher, and dial pad. I've rebooted my fone many of times, tried downloading a diff theme and deleting both. It just won't go away!!! Am I missing something here or has anyone else had this particular problem??? Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by millz View Post
    I downloaded the "underoath" theme from preware, I didn't like it. So I went back to preware and uninstalled it. BUT ITS STILL THERE. When my fone reboots , the screen still pops up, and also shows up on my launcher, internet launcher, and dial pad. I've rebooted my fone many of times, tried downloading a diff theme and deleting both. It just won't go away!!! Am I missing something here or has anyone else had this particular problem??? Please help
    check on quick install to see if the ipk file is still on there..if it isnt then ur out of luck just install a different theme..

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Preware keeps telling my filesz (jasons program) is installed. It won't remove it either.
  4.    #4  
    Oh boii. That suxx. I tried installing another theme over it, but it still shows up on my browser screen. Then if I uninstall the new theme, the whole underoath theme comes back. Guess I need to schedule an appointment with webosdoc?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!