Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    You know in the day or week view you can slide the scene and "peek" at the next day, and flick all the way if you want.

Is this an API we can use? Is this even an API? I don't have the Calendar source code...

If so, how? And If I implement it in an app, would Palm be OK with me using it?

Thanks for the help!
    I don't think anyone has the source code for the calendar, unfortunately. Perhaps then we could see something useful created in its place.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenardRouge View Post
    I don't think anyone has the source code for the calendar, unfortunately. Perhaps then we could see something useful created in its place.
    Seriously? All the source for all the apps are available in /usr/palm/applications.

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar

Look at the app/controllers/day-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $week$-$assistant$.$js$ $files$, $they$ $seem$ $to$ $do$ $the$ $work$. $I$'$d$ $look$ $around$ $the$ $doneScrolling$ $method$.

I believe it's handled differently in the day & week as it seems to be sort of card to card scrolling, whereas in the month, it's just scrolling up & down forever.

Palm would have no problem with you using anything that is documented in the API. Best of luck!