Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    While looking for information on gapless audio playback, I came across the news that CorePlayer is being developed for the Pre. Apparently once 2.0 of the old version is released at the end of the month, we might see a Pre sometime after that.

The prospect of one player for audio, video and streaming is very appealing.

(discussion here: CoreCodec Community Forum • View topic - More info on CorePlayer 2.x)
    that's really great news! coreplayer were one of my favourites apps on my old lifedrive!

thanks coreplayer team!
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Sweet. I hope they need alpha/beta testers!
  4. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    yep, big fan of coreplayer so this is most welcome news
    Where are all the C/ C++ guys who said it was not possible to do with WebOS
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Coreplayer was my media app of choice for WM for so long, here's to hoping it does in fact make its way to webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    im actually surprised about coreplayer for this very reason, this is good news for webOS if people figure out all the walkarounds to make awesome apps with the tools provided
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    They had come on the foruma while ago and said they all had pre's and were working on getting an app up and running. The biggest hurdle was that the current SDK doesn't allow the addition of other codecs. Hopefully Palm gave them the access they needed...
    Awesome news! Coreplayer was a favorite of mine in my TP, can't wait.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    do you actually believe its underlying guts are being written in javascript?