Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    I really miss the ability to create multiple alarms the way Clock Wireless and Treo Memo (now called Quick Memos) do in Palm OS. Any chance someone would be interested in making one? If you're not familiar with those, you could create many alarms with different sounds and mp3s as well as attach notes to the alarm. (In the case of Clock Wireless, you can even launch an app with the alarm.)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can create multiple alarms, with different ringtones.........
    Quote Originally Posted by btompkins0112 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can create multiple alarms, with different ringtones.........

If you're wrong, I'm wrong too as I have half a dozen different alarms set on my pre at the moment.

To the OP, just tap the little + sign on the bottom left of the alarm screen to add another alarm. No idea how many you can have in there at once, but as I said, I have half a dozen at the moment.
    OH.........sorry missed the whole launch apps with the alarm. That would be pretty great...
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tips guys. Yeah, it's the ability to attach something to an alarm is what I think would be nice.

The thing I like about Treo/Quick Memo in PalmOS is that you can attach alarms to memos, combining todos with notes. Of course, being more specific with a todo than a date is cool.

ClockWireless will let you launch an app, run some sync actions in the program or launch another timer. If you're using something like LauncherX you can run any kind of shortcut as well.

You're right though, multiples alarms in the stock app can do some one these.
    This sounds extremely feasable with a cronjob. I'm not the one to ask, but this shouldn't take too much, just some elbow grease to implement.