Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm running into an issue with setting Agenda as a custom app.

com.palm_.app_.agenda_0.4.1_all.ipk

What would the format be for that?
    com.palm.app.agenda, works for me
    Abegee -- This App is SWEET!!!! Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    Perfect! Thanks for your help. This app is perfect!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    @smkcpa
    currently you will hsve to delete the launchpoint and create a new one.

I will be adding a feature that allows you to add your own apps, by entering the app name and domain eg. "com.abegee.launchpoint", or " com.biocandy.prejewled.

Abe
    How can I tell what the correct way to list an app is?
    Steve
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Abe - is it possible to change the icon that you create for the launchpoint?
    The current one is the same as the Pre Launcher icon and I would love to have a different one.
    Quote Originally Posted by smkcpa View Post
    How can I tell what the correct way to list an app is?
    If you have WebOSQuickInstall, go to Tools - Device Management and then click on the app you want. it will give you the details on what to put in.
    i will add an option of more icons, i too am sick of the launcher icon.

the best way to list an app is tp check the ipk name so if the ipk is.

com.palm_.app_.agenda_0.4.1_all.ipk

the way to list it is com.palm.app.agenda

Abe
    I don't know if many people do this but always have certain amount of cards open at once. I tend to restart my phone frequently so it would be really cool to click one icon and launch all of my usual programs at once. It would be especially useful since i could remove the icons on my quicklauncher. It obviously would have a customizable interface to remove and add programs that launch when pressed. Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by dakalter69 View Post
    I don't know if many people do this but always have certain amount of cards open at once. I tend to restart my phone frequently so it would be really cool to click one icon and launch all of my usual programs at once. It would be especially useful since i could remove the icons on my quicklauncher. It obviously would have a customizable interface to remove and add programs that launch when pressed. Is this possible?
    I was thinking of the same app. except with adding a button to launch the app (dunno if its possible my way) either way great idea for an app
    I think there already is one. Check posr #8 in either the agenda or quick contacts thread under homebrew (sorry forget which one it is)
    Ok, I have a problem, I did create a launch point perfectly and it worked.

But I want to delete what I created and there does not seem to be a way to get rid of the icon that was created inside the Launcher window.

It doesn't even show up as an app. I thought maybe going into List Apps from Launcher would list the applauncher icons that I created on my launcher page but alas it's not listed there.

So how do you delete thse launch points and get them removed from the Launcher page?

I've tried every combo that I could think off but nothing is working.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Ok, I have a problem, I did create a launch point perfectly and it worked.

But I want to delete what I created and there does not seem to be a way to get rid of the icon that was created inside the Launcher window.

It doesn't even show up as an app. I thought maybe going into List Apps from Launcher would list the applauncher icons that I created on my launcher page but alas it's not listed there.

So how do you delete thse launch points and get them removed from the Launcher page?

I've tried every combo that I could think off but nothing is working.

Thanks!

Rob
    Hold down the Orange Button and click on the icon. It will ask you if you want to delete.
    Abegee; if you're interested in working on this more, you can get a list of all installed apps, their app id, and their title, from a mojo service call. From there, you can create your list of apps with checkboxes or something to select them. That way your default apps don't have to be hardcoded in, and other apps don't have to be typed in one by one.
    I'm intrested in the service call, since it isn't documented afaikafaikafaik. $could$ $you$ $give$ $me$ $some$ $directions$.

thanks
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone going to resume this project? I'd gladly pay for an app that can load up my dashboard apps all with 1 click. Every time I reboot I have to load QST, TealSpeed, etc. It's annoying. Even better would be an app that auto loads my selected apps at startup.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Anyone going to resume this project? I'd gladly pay for an app that can load up my dashboard apps all with 1 click. Every time I reboot I have to load QST, TealSpeed, etc. It's annoying. Even better would be an app that auto loads my selected apps at startup.
    i will workonsomething a little better when i get a chance, hopefully soon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12