1.    #1  
    Seriously, you would think it would be in high demand and an easy thing to do?

I would just like to see the ability to add another line of icons.

Would love to do it, don't have the know how.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    acutally u can add / remove icons form launcher bar. just open up your launcer, and drag in or out the icon u want. easy
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    acutally u can add / remove icons form launcher bar. just open up your launcer, and drag in or out the icon u want. easy
    No, I mean another line. The ability to have MORE than 4 [and the launch button].

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
  4. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i want to get rid of the stupid launcher arrow from the "dock" area. i prefer to open launcher with the gesture, and i want that space for an app shortcut
    No kidding! The launcher arrow is about as useful as the "center" button... and you're stuck with both of them!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    something dock like would be awesome .... I just wish someone would design a phone that was always in landscape mode and only in portrait when you talked on or held it that way.
    I'm getting pretty good at typing sideways too.
    yeah having more than 4 icons on the launcher would be cool Even better would be the ability to launch the "wave bar" while in landscape....that would be killer...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    yeah having more than 4 icons on the launcher would be cool Even better would be the ability to launch the "wave bar" while in landscape....that would be killer...
    you can use the wave in landscape!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    you can use the wave in landscape!

I guess I wasn't clear. I was trying say it would be cool if the wave bar could be launched in landscape orientation from the bottom...that is from the horizontal position while in landscape so that the wave bar would flip from the traditional position to the longer part of the rectangular screen while in landscape...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    No, its not easy, me and many others have worked on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    No, its not easy, me and many others have worked on it.
    Did you guys ever find what binary was handling the quick launch bar? If I remember correctly, it's pretty certain that it's not handled at the mojo/javascript level.