1.    #1  
    If you delete an app (i.e. Orange + touch app) off your launcher, does this delete the app's cookies?

The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be some apps that either corrupt or fill the cookies memory and I'm not sure that when the app is deleted, the memory is recovered. I'm not sure of any of this. It's just a theory right now.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    no, app cookies are not deleted
    According to the Palm webOS book, cookies are deleted when an app is deleted.
    Most of the time, they aren't deleted... But sometimes they are for me :/
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    According to the Palm webOS book, cookies are deleted when an app is deleted.
    They currently aren't deleted due to a bug in the Mojo framework. It is supposedly to be fixed in the next release.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjlucsy View Post
    They currently aren't deleted due to a bug in the Mojo framework. It is supposedly to be fixed in the next release.
    Well, if true, that would explain some problems I was having with my app. When I installed it on my Pre, it worked fine. But when I installed it on my friend's Pre, it did not work. When I took out the code for cookies, it would work.

He had downloaded a bunch of apps so I assume one (or some) app did something strange to the cookie space. We eventually got it to work but we were not able to figure out exactly which app was causing the problem.