1.    #1  
    ok so i installed webOS 1.2 and i'm following Accessing Linux Using Novaterm - WebOS Internals and when i go to run novaterm it says it stops responding right away....

i'm on vista 32bit...

any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    never mind just used Accessing Linux From Windows - WebOS Internals and it worked
    funny, but this exact thing is happening to me. Novaterm freezes the instant I touch it. Can't figure out what is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by zloetakoe View Post
    funny, but this exact thing is happening to me. Novaterm freezes the instant I touch it. Can't figure out what is wrong.
    Could try using Linux Commandline option in WOSQI
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Tried WOSQI and get the same result, have been stuck for about the last 6 minutes waiting for WOSQI to start.
    Nothing. Both programs (novaterm and WSOQI) freeze the second that they are started. Have no idea what would be causing this.

I did download the latest VM, HP webOS SDK, and some other things in an attempt to get Ubuntu/Chroot up and running. Have no idea where I took a wrong turn. Yesterday WOSQI was working smoothly.
    Looks like closing javaw also closes WOSQI. Otherwise, I just get the intro screen that is black and neon green with a cord being plugged in.
    ???

Rebooted the computer and all is well with novaterm.