1.    #1  
    I know we have m:Mafia but all my friends play Mafia Wars by Zynga on Facebook. Anyway we can get a port over for this, there is already and Iphone app for it here

Zynga.Inc - Game -

Thanks!
    Last edited by danno1769; 09/14/2009 at 02:17 PM. Reason: company name
    I would like that too it would keep me very busy playing m:mafia and mafia wars.
    You shouldn't ask here, ask the owners (Zynga). I doubt they share their app and trademark with any other devs.

BTW, add me to the want list too.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    You shouldn't ask here, ask the owners (Zynga). I doubt they share their app and trademark with any other devs.

BTW, add me to the want list too.
    I tried to they dont have an easy place to contact them on =(

To get ahold of support you have to sign up and they dont have a customer service email
    if its a flash based game just wait till cctober when we should have flash on our phones
    Simply call them.

415-252-9555
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    You can already play this fine by going through facebook. An app would make it better & easier though, that's for sure
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    You can already play this fine by going through facebook. An app would make it better & easier though, that's for sure
    Thats what I was shooting for

Just got done talking with them. Basically got the same answer that you can play it from any support mobile browser.. lame. I just want a simple interface like m:mafia. I would donate nicely for it if someone could do that
    I found this app so enter the app address and you will be able to log into your facebook account and play MW

http : // apps . facebook . com / inthemafia /

type it without the spaces...

I hope this helps cause I am addicted to this game and now I can play MW on my PalmPre phone...
  10.    #10  
    Sometimes my pre will get bogged down from playign it too much, then I get the "too many cars open" It would be nice to have their simple gui app ported over to Palm

Update: They thanked me for the interest and basically shrugged it off and said use browser about 2 weeks ago. Today I was sent another email from their escalations department:

"Hi there!

We're glad you have such great ideas! We'll go ahead and keep this idea in our "Game Idea Inbox" so when the Development Team needs ideas, this is the first place they go. As a fellow gamer, you and other gamers are our first reference point, so we appreciate all the great insights our players have!

Thanks for playing and we hope you continue to play and enjoy the wonderful games we have to offer!

Best,
    Zynga Customer Service"

I guess thats a good sign. I mean they already have the app for iPhone out there so they obviously have entertained the idea before.
    I play more on facebook instead of my iphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post

I guess thats a good sign. I mean they already have the app for iPhone out there so they obviously have entertained the idea before.
    But the Iphone App of Mafia Wars, dont work with your facebook Mafia Account, you have start from the beginning, this really "sucks".....
  13.    #13  
    It would be nice to have one their to interface with the facebook like the m:Mafia
    I try to logon to apps.facebook.com/inthemafia but the flash player isn't working properly I think.

The menu of the mafia wars is not visible.

here I included a picture of capture screen of my pre

You can see that I don't have my info, the menu, home, jobs, properties... is not there.

What's wrong? I have the latest OS. 1.45, my network is Bell mobility in canada. What seems the problem. I seem to be the only one who has that problem. I search on the forum and the web but can't find someone complaining this on the palm pre.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The answer is simple. The Mafia Wars and other Zynga games require flash player. But i-phones,i-pads, i-pods went around the formerly 'flash only based games'. The same goes for Zynga texas hold em which is a game I hope makes it over to the Pre some day. I truly believe and want to believe that flash will fix it's reputation, and I'd prefer they ome out with a solid product with limited flaws to it's software and security compared to in the past. It, I hope is worth the wait. Now that the PDK flood gate is open with the release of 1.4.5, we can only hope that Zynga will consider porting over to WebOS and not be so scrooge money bags about it :/
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    so basically the flash version that we have on the pre has some flaws, and if I want to play mafia war, I better do it on my computer.

That's too bad. Thank you
    it works for me... I started a thread a week or two ago.... Go to zynga.com...find your link to your game... Pick your game.... You'l be redirected and then you sign in to your facebook account.... Then you go to your game.... Make a bookmark then you can go direct next time
    hi sledge,

Did you see my attachment? lots of information is missing on my capture screen. You don't have this problem?
    Well at least Zynga stepped up and made the Atlantic City version, I can now at least vault my money and spend any extra stamina or energy on the go