Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    like the title states, somehow i lost my dialerpad, the custom dialerpad background is there but that's it. if someone could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. Random FYI, the only thing i recently did was update and test out some tweaks on WEBOS QUICKINSTALL. i did that last night and this happens...

i can still make calls by doing a universal search .
    looks like your going to have to use the webos Dr. That happend to me but I lost all of my apps on my launcher.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    damn....this will be 2nd time on webos doc. i might jus hold off and do it right before i update to 1.2 ...........hell, i might be holding off too long...lool
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Can you pull the files out of webosdoc to replace your lost files?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    Can you pull the files out of webosdoc to replace your lost files?
    im not a pre guru....but i think its an all or nohting
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    im not a pre guru....but i think its an all or nohting
    It's not all that hard, if you need help, let me know. I've done it several times for breaking different things. You can extract the files you need from webosdoc...trust me, I've done it...alot!
    The problem is probably one of the tweaks. The first time I installed the tweak to silence the dialer pad, I lost my dialer. I unchecked the tweak, rebooted my PC and checked it again. It worked the second time.