1.    #1  
    As the title states, i'm wondering where development of a vnc app for webos is at. I've seen the prewin app or whatever it is, but I have a vnc server running on windows/linux and would like to be able to use what's in place already.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Ive been buried in different projects, however, I did discover there is a Browser Plugin VNC (mozilla-gtk-vnc) viewer. I think this is our best chance of getting this working without going the DirectFB support route.

gtk-vnc - GNOME Live!

Attached is the ARM binary and I wrote a simple Mojo app to call it. Just tested it a few minutes ago and it didnt work probably because I havent resolved all of the dependency issues. Can someone point me to where the Webkit browser error logs are?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zonyl View Post
    Ive been buried in different projects, however, I did discover there is a Browser Plugin VNC (mozilla-gtk-vnc) viewer. I think this is our best chance of getting this working without going the DirectFB support route. gtk-vnc - GNOME Live!
    This sounds promising. Thanks for looking in to it.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre