1.    #1  
    I think there should be an app for this or a combo ESPN, CBS Sportsline, and Yahoo Fantasy Football app.
    yeah i posted this a while back as well... nobody seems to be jumping on the idea... if your in yahoo league check m.yahoo.com/fantasy
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    There are no apis we can use for those services as far as I can tell.
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)
    I would LOVE to see a yahoo fantasy football app too. thatd be sick
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    yeah i posted this a while back as well... nobody seems to be jumping on the idea... if your in yahoo league check m.yahoo.com/fantasy
    I would much rather have the dedicated app to run through my rosters, make changes, view matchups etc. I didn't realize you already made a thread on this otherwise I would have just added a post there instead of creating another thread on this but at least developers see the interest in getting an app running for this.

Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    There are no apis we can use for those services as far as I can tell.
    Oh ok didn't know it was technically not possible.
    i'm totally with you Boogie... I'd much prefer an app, although the mobile site worked well for me today while at the bar, stayed live and i was even able to make a player add and drop. yahoo just released an app for iPhone so i'd suspect they will for Pre eventually, or maybe its already waiting to be released.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    i'm totally with you Boogie... I'd much prefer an app, although the mobile site worked well for me today while at the bar, stayed live and i was even able to make a player add and drop. yahoo just released an app for iPhone so i'd suspect they will for Pre eventually, or maybe its already waiting to be released.
    *crosses fingers*
  8.    #8  
    I'm even willing to put a bounty on the apps I want, $200 to whoever can create a good yahoo fantasy football app for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knickrox13 View Post
    I would LOVE to see a yahoo fantasy football app too. thatd be sick
    We needed this a week ago. Come on guy's, it's Football Season...