Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    anyone thought of making a better alarm clock?

i.e.

1) one that you can specify exactly which days of the week you want it to go off on? (i.e. not just weekdays, weekends, but could be mon, wed, fri)

2) one that gives you complete control of how many times it should repeat the alarm and on how many intervals of repetition (i.e. repeat X times, separated Y minutes apart unless stopped earlier)

there are other features I think could be added, but these seem easy to do and would solve some of my needs, i.e. to have it act as an alarm clock where I can easily set it for different days where I need to wake up at different times and have it repeat on set intervals (i.e. don't want to get out of bed right away, but want to know if I dose off, it will ring again in 10 minutes....)
    I personally would love to see this app. I feel that the alarm app is fairly limited IMO. The fact that the clock can only be set in increments of 5 (4:00, 4:05, 4:10 ETC) is an... interesting design decision. I know that its not a make or break deal but its just a bit interesting that my M300 could do this and the pre doesn't.
    Hoping that in 1.2 the alarm volume isn't related to the system volume. An alarm is an alarm and should go off no matter the other setting of the phone, hence why when you turn the phone on vibrate mode it will still ring. Just something I think they over looked.
    im sure there is someone out there working on one , probably just waiting on the app store to get out of beta is all.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I have trouble trusting the alarm with the pre's issue of keeping time. My pre gains a minute or two an hour and thus the alarm clock is usually off which is based off the pre's time.

I say fix the pre's clock first, then a more accurate alarm app would be useful.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    2) one that gives you complete control of how many times it should repeat the alarm and on how many intervals of repetition (i.e. repeat X times, separated Y minutes apart unless stopped earlier)

Bumping this thread-has anyone found a way to stop the repeating of an alarm? honestly, 1 time is enough to wake me up
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!
    Try TimePiece in the application catalogue, it works for me.

And nice necroposting, that's a big old bump you've done there
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    it's been a big 'ol search. honestly, i would be happy with the hidden clock given the ability to dim the time or change color and just a single ring.
    i have been looking at timepeice tho-thanx for the extra recommendation.
    WHEW HEW! What a ride!