• 4x4

61 81.33%
  • 3x3 (I tried 4x4 but switched back)

10 13.33%
  • 3x3 (I never tried tweek)

4 5.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't decide if I like 4x4 or 3x3 so was curious to see what others are using.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Although I prefer 4x4, some prefer 5x4, so you should include that as an option.
    I like the 3x3, personally. The others are too small for my 45+ eyes.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I like the 3x3. I put 9 on a page so I don't have to scroll down. It is just to small IMO to go any more. I had 5x4 and 4x4 and kept hitting the wrong icons so I went back to original 3x3 and that's where I'll stay now.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    Although I prefer 4x4, some prefer 5x4, so you should include that as an option.
    i thought i read somewhere that someone made 5 rows but it was not good on the right edge.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    the smaller ones im 25 tho
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I like 4x4. 5x4 was too small and 3x3 doesn't fit enough on the page.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i prefer the 4x4. tried the 5x4 it just awful. the 4x4 is perfect running 4 card pages.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I like the 3x3 but I think each page column is too long. When I'm driving, I want to be able to have a top set of icons and bottom. I always miss icons in the middle when I scroll. So until that's fixed I keep my most used icons on the very top and very bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I like the 3x3, personally. The others are too small for my 45+ eyes.
    Same her except 46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Same her except 46.
    I've never understood this? Why do people live with bad vision for even one day? My vision is so important to me, the moment it starts to get worse I'll be getting glasses/contacts and looking into lasik.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    I've never understood this? Why do people live with bad vision for even one day? My vision is so important to me, the moment it starts to get worse I'll be getting glasses/contacts and looking into lasik.
    and I prefer the 5x4 so I don't miss the ones in the middle. By the way, I'm 41.
  13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    If you go to the 4x4 tweak are they "centered" on the screen properly?
    When I had 5 x 4 I kept hitting the wrong icon, 4 x 4 works great. I'm a fan of not having to scroll down as far compared to 3 x 3.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Never tried the 5x4 because it looked WAY to small and I have big fingers. I like my 4x4 and my Wife likes it a lot better too!
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    Pardon if I am wrong, but isnt the stock launcher set up as a 3x4 (w x h)...?!?
    I like the stock format the best, and seems to work very well with the grid from what is known about capacitive touch screens
    i had 5x4 changed to 4x4. 3x3 is definitely too large, and obnoxious looking.
    I use 5x4 I like that the best. 3x3 is way to small. 4x4 just doesnt fit like i want it to
    SCK Manager
    The 5x4 wasn't terrible looking at it. But the functionality of it was so borked. Half the time it would think you hit a neighboring icon and moving icons half the time didn't work. 4x4 works just fine though.
    i have 5x4, i would like the get 4x4 because i sometimes hit the wrong icon... who wants to help?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast