1.    #1  
    I remember there being a thread about this already but after looking around, I can't find it. So my question is how do you get the 5 item quick launcher? And can it be done without root access? I only play around with quick install and preware.
    its been changed to four item because to many people were having trouble hitting the right icon and opening the wrong app alot . you have to download webos quick installer to get it this tweak . you start by going to the front page of pre central and clicking on homebrew apps and then read and follow instructions , hope i helped you ,and dont forget to click the thanks button at the right if i help you out . ->->->
    ps this is to change the launcher page from three to four items across not the quick launcher on the bottom of the pre home screen .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanx but i already have the quick installer and i did the 4 row tweak for the page launcher, but I thought i read somewhere how you can get 5 items on the little access menu at the bottom. Know anything about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by millz View Post
    Thanx but i already have the quick installer and i did the 4 row tweak for the page launcher, but I thought i read somewhere how you can get 5 items on the little access menu at the bottom. Know anything about it?
    The only thing I've seen that could do that was an app that 'looked' like a home screen replacement, but really wasn't. It ran on it's own card, which for me at least, makes it nothing more than a cute toy.

If there was a way to have 1 or 2 more items in the quick-launch bar at the bottom of the screen, I would LOVE it. Hell, I'd pay for it.