1.    #1  
    I sent a request yesterday to get developer access so I could post my homebrew app. Just wondering how long it usually takes to get this access?

I'm eager to get my app uploaded!
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    you could always just host the ipk file somewhere and post the link and people can download it through filecoaster that way while you wait, what kind of app is it?
  3.    #3  
    It's a battery monitor app. It tracks how fast your battery drains over time, as well as gives detailed information about your current battery status.

I thought it would be useful so people to tell how fast their phones charge or drain given a specific configuration (bluetooth, gps, wifi, music on/off).

I posted it on my co-blog, futurepr0n |
    sweet thanks neville i will try this out sounds really kool ,and yes useful as heck lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    agreed, im very interested in this, thanks!
    this is kool do you think there is a way to make it run in the background so it does not start over when you swipe away the card?? just wandering is all ?!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    I tried to do that... but I read that "headless" apps (what you're describing) aren't enabled in the SDK yet...

If I figure out how to do it unofficially it's something I definitely want to do.

Thanks for the feedback guys, hopefully I can get this in the homebrew gallery sooner rather than later... APPROVE MY DEV ACCESS!