Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    This is some type of button that is used in the Header of several apps.

In the Calendar app it says "All" with a down arrow. If you click it, it brings up options to change which calendar to show.

In the Tweed app it says "Home" with a down arrow and is in blue. Clicking it lets you go to twitter direct messages, trending topics, and other areas.

In the Flixster app it says "Popular" with a down arrow. Clicking it gives you different sort options.

What is the name of this button widget?
    Quote Originally Posted by mateo2 View Post
    This is some type of button that is used in the Header of several apps.

In the Calendar app it says "All" with a down arrow. If you click it, it brings up options to change which calendar to show.

In the Tweed app it says "Home" with a down arrow and is in blue. Clicking it lets you go to twitter direct messages, trending topics, and other areas.

In the Flixster app it says "Popular" with a down arrow. Clicking it gives you different sort options.

What is the name of this button widget?
    I think that's the 'list selector' widget
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    surely someone must know.
    That's not a widget, it's a viewMenu, if I'm correct. Check the SDK for info on use it.
    It's a modified viewMenu. It's kind of cheating, because essentially... it's a static viewMenu with a button that TECHNICALLY doesn't do anything. It's just an image. It has a popup listSelector widget attached to it. So when you tap in its general area the popup listSelector widget fires and you think that the button makes a menu appear.

Hope that helps!
    In what way is the viewmenu modified? I seem unable to change its size beyond width.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am having the hardest time getting this to work (even after examining the source of existing apps that use this). I'm going to just try making my own floating div and make it look and act like a button in the header and see how that works...