Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I would love to be able to search the call history. Sometimes I just remember the area code of the number that called me or a number that i called and i would like to be able to search for all calls from that area code. Some other great features would be to be able to have to search for calls from a particular city or state and be able to convert those to their corresponding area code. Takephone for palmos used to allow searching for call log and i used it a lot.
    I would also love to see the Pre show what state I am calling like my centro did.
    I wish shsh software comes out with a version of TAKEpONE for webOS, that had the feature you are looking for plus many many more great features.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hoping someone could make a homebrew for this.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    any takers? bump
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    bump
    Just found myself needing this today. But to no avaial yet, I suppose.

Similarly, I'd love to be able to dump the call log history for some particular time period to a CSV / spreadsheet file... To make expensing my work calls easier to compute. PalmOS used to have an app called Minutes Plus which would do this (as well as track used minutes on a billing cycle basis).
    dates and times would be nice...I hate havin to scroll so far to get to a call from a few days ago...app or patch
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    ya the call log really needs some help. On my treo I used to have takephone and I could just type any info I remembered about the call or date and it wuls find it. I would also love to be able to purge the call log older than a month or two.