1.    #1  
    As it says do we need to remove My Flashlight and the service for 1.2?

Thanks
    How did you install it?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    facepalm.jpg

no
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    facepalm.jpg

no
    I hope that facepalm wasnt for me...

I thought it was a legit question, it has a service like the keyboard doesnt it?

Anyways if the answer is no that is good enough for me.
    Prolly not a bad idea to uninstall it since the reports here are saying it will break the app. Reinstall with a new version, if one does happen, for post 1.2 then. Doubt it will blow up the phone, just wont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by acheron800 View Post
    I hope that facepalm wasnt for me...

I thought it was a legit question, it has a service like the keyboard doesnt it?

Anyways if the answer is no that is good enough for me.
    I think it's a very valid question as installation required you to access Linux right? I don't see how this is different than a 'tweak', so maybe you should to be safe.

Facepalm not needed.

nb
    I would recommend it since the new update could break the service and possibly make it bug the phone. I just plan on using the WebOS Doctor for a fresh new start for 1.2. I wanna be clear of any bugs or glitches I may cause with all the rooting I've done.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8. ird
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Let me clear up a few things for you. As long as you don't modify any of the OS files you don't have anything to worry about. Services and apps do not need to be removed (Although they may not work after an update).

Virtual Keyboard is not a service. It is a tweak (or patch).

Not removing the flashlight will not break anything after an update. Although the flashlight may or may not work after the update, but it will not break anything.