Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Greetings-

I use oneNote heavily as it is perfect for note and file management on the go plus from multiple PC profiles. I would love to see this app integrated into the Pre or a very close cloned version with the same functionality.

I have used evernote (great product) in the past but oneNote has a bit of a different purpose in this respect.
    While OneNote support would be amazing, Microsoft just barely supports OneNote for WM phones - the WM version is so basic that it's pretty much entirely useless - so I don't see this happening ever.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    While OneNote support would be amazing, Microsoft just barely supports OneNote for WM phones - the WM version is so basic that it's pretty much entirely useless - so I don't see this happening ever.
    I entirely agree, I do see this as a possible area for someone to improve upon what MS started or come up with a different flavor alternative (doesnt have to be oneNote). It's kind of like the fact that NONE of my previous four WinMo phones aloud multiple exchange accounts, the Pre does. I know not quite apples to apples, but thanks for the reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcotten View Post
    I entirely agree, I do see this as a possible area for someone to improve upon what MS started or come up with a different flavor alternative (doesnt have to be oneNote). It's kind of like the fact that NONE of my previous four WinMo phones aloud multiple exchange accounts, the Pre does. I know not quite apples to apples, but thanks for the reply.
    This proof of concept suggests otherwise.
    OneNote on iPhone and Palm Pré using Windows Azure - CodeProject

I'd love this app and frankly for HPs productivity focused audience, this would be well worth investing in.

iPhone/iPad have a decent solution with http://www.mobilenoter.com/
    I'm in...i'll pay!
    We've developed an app called DigiNote. Another app DigiSync is currently in BETA to sync it to MS Outlook. Once DigiSync is out of Beta we will probably add other synchronizations.

We take all suggestions to improve the app.
    Developer
    DigiKat Software Company
    Http://www.digikatsoftware.com