1.    #1  
    I"m looking for an app that will help me and others trying to remember the periodic table. Something like a flash cards.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tlscott77 View Post
    I"m looking for an app that will help me and others trying to remember the periodic table. Something like a flash cards.
    Thanks
    tlscott77,

You will have this soon. Putting some final touches on the app and it will be released into Homebrew.
    get a copy of the Tom Leher song
    ooooooooooh Thhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeee'ssssss hydrogen and helium, lithium and ......
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    get a copy of the Tom Leher song
    ooooooooooh Thhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeee'ssssss hydrogen and helium, lithium and ......
    LOL. No sound (yet), just a really nice flash card app. You can create your own, or load from a base I am working on creating. Lots of relly great features.
    Oh, good. I've been checking the homebrew apps almost daily looking for a flashcard program. I have one on my netbook from OpenWindow and make my own decks, but it'd be super-sweet to have my cards for my classes to carry around in my pocket for study on the go. Import from .csv, pretty please? Would be happy to help test.
    Quote Originally Posted by theantichick View Post
    Oh, good. I've been checking the homebrew apps almost daily looking for a flashcard program. I have one on my netbook from OpenWindow and make my own decks, but it'd be super-sweet to have my cards for my classes to carry around in my pocket for study on the go. Import from .csv, pretty please? Would be happy to help test.
    There will not be an import from the app itself, but I am doing an online set of tools to load from CSV and create them online, then push to the phone. You can even share them with others with the functionality I have planned.

But go ahead and get your cards together in CSV files. You can PM them to me and I will get them setup while I finish the app up. If you want to make them public, I can load them into my public database. I really could use help with that! Anyone wanna do a Pre Documentation set of flash cards? *grin*
    I'm happy to make my flash cards available, if anyone wants them. I'm doing A&P I and Spanish I right now for school, from my text books, by chapter. There are also other online resources people can download public flash cards from into .csv format if there's a way to get it into your program. Let me make sure I've got at least one chapter of each 100% complete and I'll PM to you. The Spanish can also let you test for extended character sets.
    antchick,

Thank you. I actually finished this up tonight, or at least to a point that I am comfortable in a release version. Follow the forum thread here when the app gets approved tomorrow:

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/flash-cards