1.    #1  
    This thread poses a 2 part request.

1. With Resco Backup installed in Classic, is there a way to save the backups to the USB section of the Pre? haven't tried yet, thought I'd ask.

And If Not

2. Can someone create a simple app with a button to press that runs a script that copies the entire folder to the USB section of the Pre.( /var/lib/palmos/datamgr/PALM_DM ) There would be the need for an overwrite prompt allowing you to overwrite the previous folder and its contents.

Much Appreciated Asssitance Please
    Here's what i do.

Use this attached Palm OS app RFBackup to create whole prc's as back up on a folder in your Pre. THen SYnc that folder containing all your files via SyncToy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Here's what i do.

Use this attached Palm OS app RFBackup to create whole prc's as back up on a folder in your Pre. THen SYnc that folder containing all your files via SyncToy.
    Thanks, I'll try and let you know how it works out.
    I can see Motion adding this as a new feature update soon. They already doing th hotsync option and that's more difficult to implement than doing a nvbackup like feature, just dont expect auto backup options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll7722 View Post
    1. With Resco Backup installed in Classic, is there a way to save the backups to the USB section of the Pre? haven't tried yet, thought I'd ask.
    I use the backup/restore function of Resco Explorer. It takes backups to /media/internal/ClassicApps/Palm/BackupE. I then use Synctoy as above to save on my Mac. I have also restored and works great.