Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Well i just did the new 1.2 web os install and i seem to get most of everything working but the virtual keyboard will not install. The error comes up right after you select yes to install the script. "Patch Error Installing" Just a thought.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by virgiltu View Post
    Well i just did the new 1.2 web os install and i seem to get most of everything working but the virtual keyboard will not install. The error comes up right after you select yes to install the script. "Patch Error Installing" Just a thought.
    you should contact emoney_33 and give him the details since he's the dev for the onscreen virtual keyboard.
  3. #3  
    Yes, it foes work anymore because of the updated framework. I am reasonably sure that it will be able to be updated to work with it.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by virgiltu View Post
    Well i just did the new 1.2 web os install and i seem to get most of everything working but the virtual keyboard will not install. The error comes up right after you select yes to install the script. "Patch Error Installing" Just a thought.
    This has been discussed in numerous threads!
  5. #5  
    how did you get webos 1.2? I thought it wasnt out yet?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_634 View Post
    how did you get webos 1.2? I thought it wasnt out yet?
    So has this!
  7. #7  
    I think it's the developer's choice whether or not to support a beta/unstable firmware. If the mod/patch/tweak that you want installed breaks, then don't use the firmware...

    (Sorry if I come across as mean, but I'm expecting a crapload of threads/posts about how firmware 1.2 beta has ruined their Pre.)


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8. #8  
    The developers already know this. The current virtual keyboard uses framework 190 or something like that, the leaked 1.2 release uses 200. It should be pretty trivial for them to update when 1.2 is official. Doing it now would probably cause too much confusion though.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I think it's the developer's choice whether or not to support a beta/unstable firmware. If the mod/patch/tweak that you want installed breaks, then don't use the firmware...

    (Sorry if I come across as mean, but I'm expecting a crapload of threads/posts about how firmware 1.2 beta has ruined their Pre.)
    Yeah Im sure of that seeing as how they are allready doing that. Just wait till they forget to remove some tweak and their pre has to go to the Dr.

    Also w/ all the Bell Newbies (that omfg cant use the SEARCH feature) lol and havnt become as comfortable w rooting as a lot of us.

    I feel sorry for the developers who are doing something difficult. I get **** when I post how to change your background colors.
  10.    #10  
    LOL. i think 1.2 is a bit better. I seen a 30% increase in my battery life just after the update. With 1.1 it got to the point where i charged two times a day. But in any case great work to all of the guys that are creating these apps. I just thought I should post it since everybody was asking about the 1.2 update. Thanks again guys for the great work.

Posting Permissions