Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    The iPhone has a program called Intelliscreen (seen here) that basically displays your calendar and the weather when you lock your phone.

I was wondering if something like this was possible or coming for the Pre?

I also had the idea that this would work great as a wallpaper too. Possibly generating it from a remote server (your own pc?) and then downloading the image and automatically displaying it as the wallpaper on the Pre at some set interval.

I know of Active Home Screen, which is nice, but that functionality needs to be locked to something and not sitting inside of a card. If I wanted to leave a card up all the time, I'd just leave the individual apps up.
    from what i understand active home screen is still in beta and the version you get is just a demo. And that the end product is going to be what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by acidbeaver View Post
    from what i understand active home screen is still in beta and the version you get is just a demo. And that the end product is going to be what you want.
    i think he was referring to the locked screen... not to the home screen. ya digg?
    Info on the lock screen would be awesome! Only thing I miss with the Pre is a "today" screen of some type.
    yea you should check out the AHS.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    AHS does not do what I am saying. Check out the link before you post.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    +1. Would love this functionality.