Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I'm big on throwing away expired foods that are in my fridge. I've even thought about adding the expiration dates to my Pre's calendar. It may be a slight form of OCD, but with the greatness of new smart devices and phone apps, I thought it would be much easier to have an app that I can enter the dates into when I get home from the grocery! When an item expires a notification can pop up! Would someone please create this app!
    Sounds like you could use a tasks list for that.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Wow! I feel stupid! I never thought of doing that and have never really used that feature on a device before! Thanks for expanding my Pre usage!
    There is a fridge made for that. It has a front LCD display and keypad. It even makes a shopping list up for you as product is used. Not sure if the blue-tooth in the fridge will call the store yet though. Really, I did see this a few years ago. Forget where though. Try a web search. The ultimate OCD unit....
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I've seen that fridge, but I think I'd rather have an app and not have to purchase a very expensive refrigerator!
    Hello,

... making this app... it should be ready in two or three month ...
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    ... making this app... it should be ready in two or three month ...
    The food won't last that long!!!!! This is an emergency!!!!

Edit: Never mind...I see you replied to an almost 4 month old thread. I hope that food still isn't in that fridge!!!