1.    #1  
    1) I don't need the menu button in the quick launch area as I can swipe up to get the menu. I would like to replace it but can't figure out how.

2) Facebook alerts. I want to get an alert or text message when someone writes on my wall or comments on something of mine. I don't know if there is an app or something, but I know my friends get text messages so it could be a facebook thing.

3) Change the clock format. Currently it reads 06:13. Is it possible to make it read 6:13. I know I faced this problem before in linux, and I never did get a solution.

4) How do I get nice pictures in my bowser bookmarks? I deleted my facebook one by accident and now it is a screenshot of the facebook page at the time.
    also, how do you just delete one bookmark, I only saw the option to clear all bookmarks
    Last edited by Dethredic; 09/04/2009 at 07:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    On 2 it's a facebook thing, in your settings you can have it send all of that stuff to your phone, it's pretty easy to do.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by darcside View Post
    On 2 it's a facebook thing, in your settings you can have it send all of that stuff to your phone, it's pretty easy to do.
    alright got that.
  4.    #4  
    added #4
  5.    #5  
    anyone?