Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know I cant be the only one who wants an app thats just like the I am T-Pain iphone app, Looks like a very fun app.

youtube videos

btN5yuVcRes&
    bDOYN-6gdRE&
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    NO.
  3.    #3  
    NO I'm not the only one, GREAT! I'm glade to see someone else out there would like to see an app like this on the pre
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    NO I'm not the only one, GREAT! I'm glade to see someone else out there would like to see an app like this on the pre
    lol I like this kid, but seriously it's cool but if I saw someone using it i'd probably punch them.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    lol I like this kid, but seriously it's cool but if I saw someone using it i'd probably punch them.
    lol
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    lol. I wish the Pre had this, even if its pretty useless. Palm is more of a Jay-Z fan.

This is Death of Autotune...moment of silence.
    Really???...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtone View Post
    lol. I wish the Pre had this, even if its pretty useless. Palm is more of a Jay-Z fan.

This is Death of Autotune...moment of silence.
    Uhhhh...No. Jay-Z has to be the biggest joke to ever pick up a microphone.

T-Pain would crush Jay-Z any day of the week. So to the op (being a T-Pain fan) I would definitely love to see this on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    NO.
    This.
    yes. it's hilarous and i'd love to give it a go on the pre.

i think disliking the use of autotune in current music can be separated from the desire to play with an interesting app.
  11.    #11  
    I just want to make watching the news that more enjoyable like in the one video lol
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    my loathing over the excessive use of auto-tune in modern music is not nearly enough to make me dislike this app. it shines with originality, i would absolutely pay for it.
    I don't know if the Pre could handle it, but you'd have to pass the audio to a pitch detection program like Aubiopitch, constrain the pitch to the scale of your singing, run the output through a low-pass filter, then route the output of this program to the pitch parameter of a LADSPA (Linux Audio Developers Simple Plugin API) plugin.

Good luck with that!

But in all honesty I think this would be a nifty program. I do love to belt out "I'm On A Boat" every once in a while. :P
    This thread doesn't make me feel embarrassed anymore for wanting this app so badly. It would be amazing to have this on the Pre! The laughs this app could create would be priceless, even if only cool for a week. I would love to be able to hook up my phone to a PA and cause ruckus!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    +1 for Autotune app

+1 for Jay-Z
    Mojo SDK doesn't support the microphone input. Sorry.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    im a dj so i gotta be all over this if we get it!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    WANT.
    nice thats a sweet app. i can't wait until the pre TAKES OVER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I know I cant be the only one who wants an app thats just like the I am T-Pain iphone app, Looks like a very fun app.

youtube videos

btN5yuVcRes&
    bDOYN-6gdRE&
    i'm sorry, i may be to much of a newbie..but could someone tell me what a "T-pain" app is? thanx.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast