Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Yea I want that!!!

@brandee621,
    Its pretty much a mobile Auto Tune app to make you sound like TPain
    I would pay a buck or two for it... that cracks me up... it would be even better if you could use it while on the phone :-)
    forget that lol who needs an app when you have a talkbox like what tpain uses. He still sucks though. Frampton owns him so much.
    Looks awesome... I wouldn't use the app but I'd hate for the iphone to have anything over the pre when it comes to functionality or hugely popular apps.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Hey bro I'm also a DJ and I just was wondering what do you use? I use Serato Scratch with my CDJ's and also I use Serato Itch with my NS7. The Iphone has an app that will let you run Serato through it wirelessly as a midi controller. We should get this for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    in all due time
    I agree that I am T-Pain or a different autotune app would be fun. Whether or not you like it in music doesn't matter. The apps not going to be used to produce hits that your gonna hear on the radio anyway. If the pre got an autotune app it would be a HUGE SELLER!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    i think it would be fun to play around with
    Quote Originally Posted by emotionap1 View Post
    forget that lol who needs an app when you have a talkbox like what tpain uses. He still sucks though. Frampton owns him so much.

T-Pain uses AutoTune, a software plugin, not a talkbox.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Uhhhh...No. Jay-Z has to be the biggest joke to ever pick up a microphone.

T-Pain would crush Jay-Z any day of the week. So to the op (being a T-Pain fan) I would definitely love to see this on the Pre.

Your joking right?

as for the t-pain app I have it on my iphone and its tons of fun. sang and song and emailed it to my better half and she loved it
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Mojo SDK doesn't support the microphone input. Sorry.
    But when you run the interactive audio test it does record your voice and playback through the ear piece...
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

T-Pain would crush Jay-Z any day of the week.
    This has to be a troll right? T-Pain has even said he's not even a rapper he's a singer (although that one track karaoke is good with him rapping).

That being said none of his songs are as deep as some of Jay's and nowhere near the complexity of rhyme scheme. It really can't even be debated.
    Last edited by punzada; 09/22/2009 at 04:25 PM.
    Worse app ever imo

Even worse than fart apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandee621 View Post
    i'm sorry, i may be to much of a newbie..but could someone tell me what a "T-pain" app is? thanx.
    And could somebody please tell me, what "T-Pain" is? :-P

(well yes, i watched the vids, and it actually looks quite funny)
    Quote Originally Posted by zna03 View Post
    NO.
    QFT.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    So really? Is this possible to have on the pre? Im in the exact same boat as you guys. I literally want an iphone now JUST because of that app. It would be a great app to play around with. How hard would it be for someone to come up with it? I would pay a pretty penny to get that.
    Global Posts
    2,473 Global Posts

T-Pain would crush Jay-Z any day of the week. So to the op (being a T-Pain fan) I would definitely love to see this on the Pre.
    This cant be a serious post...
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterfreak_24 View Post
    So really? Is this possible to have on the pre? Im in the exact same boat as you guys. I literally want an iphone now JUST because of that app. It would be a great app to play around with. How hard would it be for someone to come up with it? I would pay a pretty penny to get that.
    Just sing in a fan and no iphone need
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts

LOL your ********
    I have no need for a toy like this. I have plenty of sophisticated computer software that could make professional "T-Pain" sounding autotuned clips. But you know what? I would buy this app in a heartbeat if it were available for the Pre only because I love ANY music oriented toys on my phone. So it really disappoints me to hear that the MOJO SDK doesn't even allow ANY kind of interaction with the microphone! When the hell is that going to be remedied? How could I seriously consider my Pre to be "better" than an I-Phone if the I-Phone allows developers to play with the microphone but the Pre doesn't?? This is a terrible shortcoming and I would like to hear someone with some inside scoop tell us that it won't always be like this. :<
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast