Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Download from Master Thread:http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...er-thread.html

I have been trying and trying to finish this theme... I am going to bed I have class all day tomorrow so I figured I would post this theme.. It is not exactly how I want it, but I figured It is done enough to release..

I Have a challenge for everyone who is reading this.. Post any improvement whether that be backgrounds, color changes, etc.. anything you think would make this theme better.. I will sort through the suggestions and the best will be posted in a final version of this theme.

Please if you are going to make a suggestion that involves an image.. format it so it would be ready to go directly on the phone

Dont get me wrong, this theme is done and looks great.. I just think that ALL of you could help me make this theme amazing!!!!

And as always donations are appreciated.. the more money I get the more time I can take off the home depot = more time I can spend on the palm pre themes

random keyword for searching - hisbid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madolen; 09/03/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Nice Job Nick, Your getting pretty good at this! Oh and the Icons loook great!
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Nice Job Nick, Your getting pretty good at this! Oh and the Icons loook great!
    Thanks man, I appreciate all your feedback!! Did you see my post of the master thread... My themes just broke 800 downloads

Things will be slowing down for me now... I am driving 1 1/2 hours to a hospital in south west Michigan 3 days a week for my clinicals so... my time is being severely limited
    F'ing Awesome man!!!

Hey Nick, you saw my work man, If you ever need some help bro...? Just let me know, I would gladly help you out anyway I can. I was gonna start my own thread on themes but I dont wanna seem like Im competing with you man. Id rather help cuz you helped me out more than ya know! Keep up the Kick @$$ work brother

Louie
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Premie65 View Post
    F'ing Awesome man!!!

Hey Nick, you saw my work man, If you ever need some help bro...? Just let me know, I would gladly help you out anyway I can. I was gonna start my own thread on themes but I dont wanna seem like Im competing with you man. Id rather help cuz you helped me out more than ya know! Keep up the Kick @$$ work brother

Louie
    Feel free to post your themes man, I don't view this as a competitive thing. I think everyone should be able to show off there creativity.. plus now that school started up again I could use some backup in the custom theme department. You should defiantly make your own thread when you complete your themes

Thanks for the feedback
    Thanks man, really tho... Let me know what ya need an Im there!

Louie
    A Batman Arkum Asylum Theme would be sick...
    Alright, so I've downloaded this theme ( the hard way ) when you first posted on the website. and by hard way, I meant, I downloaded the zip file then replaced my default theme with your Halo theme via quick install. I just tried to restore my default theme back up but for some reason, the halo theme is still somewhere inside the pre ( even though quick install kept telling me that It was removed. whenever I turn off my pre, I keeps coming back on. I noticed the same thing whenever i switch themes, certain icons from the precedent theme still remain on. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I tried accessing the pre via USB to see if I could find the themes that way to delete them but they were nowhere to be found.. Help !!
    Quote Originally Posted by devilxl84 View Post
    Alright, so I've downloaded this theme ( the hard way ) when you first posted on the website. and by hard way, I meant, I downloaded the zip file then replaced my default theme with your Halo theme via quick install. I just tried to restore my default theme back up but for some reason, the halo theme is still somewhere inside the pre ( even though quick install kept telling me that It was removed. whenever I turn off my pre, I keeps coming back on. I noticed the same thing whenever i switch themes, certain icons from the precedent theme still remain on. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I tried accessing the pre via USB to see if I could find the themes that way to delete them but they were nowhere to be found.. Help !!
    Is it just app icons? And were you using WebOS Quick Install v2.52 (2.5 and 2.51 had various bugs that may have led to that issue you describe)
    I was using Webos Quick Incstall v2.5 I will download the latest version now. will keep u updated if it fixes the issue
    yeah, it still didnt resolve the issue.. Somehow, the halo theme is still there. it just seems like whenever i download a new theme, the new theme just overlays the halo one.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I've downloaded the Halo 2 theme twice and still not all of the buttons that are suppose to change do change. Any ideas anyone?
    gh!

"music is the best." fz 1979'