Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    ok i dont know if this has been posted i tried to look for it but i was unable to find it ... i was messing around trying to install quilt in which i believe i was unsuccessful but the point here is that now when i go to any web page on my browser it pulls up the mobile site instead of the normal site like it use to always before i tried this quilt madness.... is this just a setting ?? please dont tell me i have to web os doctor my phone ??
    Go to the web and clear you history, cookies and cache, then restart your Pre, that should do it.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i tried that but it did not work .... but you know wat i am noticing its only the cnn website that goes to mobile
    At the bottom of the CNN mobile site web page there is a link that says "Regular site", click on that and you are there.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i have done that but everytime i type in CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News it automatically goes to the mobile version when before it would always go to the regular version .....