Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gu12u7 View Post
    you still didn't give credit to nights0223, he made the icons first did he not?
    If you actual new what you were talking about you would have noticed that nights0223 did not make the icons, he gives credit to a icon site on his thread.. he simple found them while browsing
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    If you actual new what you were talking about you would have noticed that nights0223 did not make the icons, he gives credit to a icon site on his thread.. he simple found them while browsing
    Yeah he was over in nights thread complaining that there were no calendar tweaks.

Troll!

BTW madolen your themes are sick. I hope that people are donating, There is alot of work involved in your stuff.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Yeah he was over in nights thread complaining that there were no calendar tweaks.

Troll!

BTW madolen your themes are sick. I hope that people are donating, There is alot of work involved in your stuff.
    Thanks man, I have had about 600 downloads of my themes... and about 1% of people have donated... so I only have got 6 donations as of today, but every dollar helps... I am truly a poor college kid, I got a donation today which means I now can pay my water bill for next month so I am happy. I'll keep making themes even tho I don't get very much in donations.... I like seeing people who enjoy my work.. the money is just a pleasant plus

Your stuff looks great to, I think anyone who puts their work out for the masses with no string deserves a big patt on the back
  4.    #24  
    Thanks man, I have had about 600 downloads of my themes... and about 1% of people have donated... so I only have got 6 donations as of today, but every dollar helps... I am truly a poor college kid, I got a donation today which means I now can pay my water bill for next month so I am happy. I'll keep making themes even tho I don't get very much in donations.... I like seeing people who enjoy my work.. the money is just a pleasant plus

Your stuff looks great to, I think anyone who puts their work out for the masses with no string deserves a big patt on the back
    Thanks I havn't used any of your themes but I can tell you have a lot of time invested. I am a small construction business owner w/ 4 teenage daughters so I know about poor too!

Good luck and keep up the good work
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    4 teen daughters......Holy S#*&! sleep with one eye open. By the way, I put the code in the same places as you and none of them worked. I've made all kind of changes, these stylesheets are the only ones I can't figure out (scatching my head). Contacts and e-mail. Anywhere else in the code it can go? AAARRRGGGG!!!! (again...4....I only have one daughter and.....)

edit: ya I was in a construction accident a lost my leg this year...I know about poor too!!
    Anybody know where the memos app at?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    4 teen daughters......Holy S#*&! sleep with one eye open. By the way, I put the code in the same places as you and none of them worked. I've made all kind of changes, these stylesheets are the only ones I can't figure out (scatching my head). Contacts and e-mail. Anywhere else in the code it can go? AAARRRGGGG!!!! (again...4....I only have one daughter and.....)

edit: ya I was in a construction accident a lost my leg this year...I know about poor too!!
    Not sure what to do, It should work first. worse case it would screw up something else. did you mount -o remount,rw /

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes

edit: dammit I hate being beat to the punch... your quick 2sslow
  9.    #29  
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes

edit: dammit I hate being beat to the punch... your quick 2sslow
    Sometimes! lol
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    ya...I'll try again in the morning...thanks again!
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    2sslow: It's cool if you want to use my icons, but it took a lot of work to create/modify them for my theme. I'm glad that lots of people like them and want to use them, but please at least give me credit where it is due. Thanks!
    I am sorry I missed your post earlier and I have mentioned numerous time to numerous members about your icons.

Very well done!
    That is totally untrue. I made a lot of my icons, if you notice in my thread, the only icons I didn't make were the email ones, which I still tweaked to fit my theme. It took a lot of time to make, and I just want to be credited for my work, which I don't think is too much to ask. Also, the reason these icons were here '2 months ago' (really 1 month) were because of this post which if you will notice, was posted by me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I am sorry I missed your post earlier and I have mentioned numerous time to numerous members about your icons.

Very well done!
    Thanks. Your theme is looking pretty slick too.

EDIT: I don't think anyone here was trying to troll. It was just a simple misunderstanding
    Last edited by nights0223; 09/03/2009 at 08:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I keep getting permission denied in putty, I logged in and did the sudo command. And I also mount -o remount,rw /" to write and "mount -o remount,ro /
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by wooten06 View Post
    I keep getting permission denied in putty, I logged in and did the sudo command. And I also mount -o remount,rw /" to write and "mount -o remount,ro /
    huh!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    never mind I got it...lol... i realized that I was making it read only right after I did the command to write
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by wooten06 View Post
    never mind I got it...lol... i realized that I was making it read only right after I did the command to write
    No problem, please dont forget to hit the thanks button!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12