Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Can someone write a script that we can use through Preware that will allow the e-mail delete confirmation? Thanks Pre'ers.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    there is currently one in the wiki. works great edit: ooops sorry I just seen the request for preware!!
    Bump Yes this would be nice as a tweak or patch install via Preware or WebOs Quick install

A confrimation of delete and delete all option

I tried the patch below and it didnt work for me, ( attached is my mod'd jr file. in notepad++) I made sure the file had the same name & extension as the original jr file. still wouldn't work

Patch Email DeleteAll - WebOS Internals
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    there is currently one in the wiki. works great edit: ooops sorry I just seen the request for preware!!
    are you refering to this wiki?
    Patch Email DeleteAll - WebOS Internals

I couldnt get it to work, How should I do this, Once I edited the file( see attached ..) what do i do with it then? I saved it w/same name and extension as original, and saved it to Media/internals What should I have done after editing the jr file.

Is there a string of commands to remount it in the right location? where is that location?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    you have to copy your file back to the email application. Basic Linux Use - WebOS Internals
    this should help become familiar with some of the linux commands
    What would be an even cooler hack would be a multiselect feature so you can flag several emails to delete and delete them simultaneously. Anyone have an idea on how to do that?